Refund / Exchange policy:
Buyers are more comfortable with the sellers who offer effective warranty and returns policies. Keeping the comfort level of our valued customers, clair.pk offers a / warranty/ refund / exchange policy.
You must understand here that any product can only be refunded or exchanged within only 7 calendar days after its delivery.
You can apply for refund or exchange if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- Item is not as listed on the product detail page of clair.pk.
- On the time of arrival, item appears to be damaged or faulty.
- Item is not complete.
- The quality of the item is not as just mentioned on the store.
Returning Item must include:
- All accessories and free gifts.
- Certificates, manuals and warranty cards
- Packaging (box, internal packaging etc.).
- Item must be unused and returned in its original packing.
- Sealing should not be broken.
How to Refund or Exchange an Item:
- The simplest way to arrange a return is to email or call our Customer Service Centre.
- Do not send us any item unless you receive a confirmation message officially from clair.pk.
- Upon receipt of the returned product, we will examine it and notify you with the status of your refund.
- If your refund is approved, we will initiate a refund via Bank Transfer / Cheque.
Product’s warranty is mentioned in product description.
Faulty and damaged Goods:
- Brand Warranty:It a fault occurs within the warranty period of a product, it will be repaired under the terms of your warranty, you are advised to contact directly to the manufacturer of the product.
- Clair.pk Warranty: Clair.pk giving its own one month warranty as well on some products, if a fault occurs within the warranty period of a product, it will be repaired free of cost under the terms of your warranty.
- If there is a fault after the warranty period, we offer a repairing estimated service. You will be asked to pay the repairing charges.